Colorado Sickle Cell Association, Inc. is a community-based, nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that was established in 1974 and has been providing service to the Sickle Cell Community in Colorado.
The Mission of the Colorado Sickle Cell Association is
- To educate the public and healthcare providers regarding Sickle Cell Disorders,
- To seek and engage in partnerships that meet the goals and objectives of this organization,
- To support and encourage research leading to improved treatment and/or cure for Sickle Cell Disorders,
- To serve as a liaison with the medical community and Sickle Cell Families as needed,
- to impact legislative and social policy formulation at the executive, legislative state, and local government as it would pertain to Sickle Cell Disorders,
- To support sickle cell patients and families as needed.
Our purpose is to educate, support, empower and advocate for the sickle cell patients and their families in the state of Colorado.
Colorado Sickle Cell Association, Inc.
6795 E. Tennessee Avenue, Suite 439, Denver, CO 80224
Copyright © 1974-2023 Colorado Sickle Cell Association, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
For Website Issues contact email@example.com
We are here to support, educate, advocate, and empower the Sickle Cell Community.
Remember, a nonprofit is as strong as the community that holds it up.
LET'S BRING OUR ABILITIES AND PASSIONS TOGETHER TO AFFECT REAL CHANGE